Under the following conditions, the meanings of words with capitalized first letters are defined. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are written in singular or plural form.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to NGINXRoute53, 795 FOLSOM ST 4TH FLOOR, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94107, UNITED STATES.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to NGINXRoute53, accessible from https://nginxroute53.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Security of Your Personal Data
We care about the security of Your Personal Data, but keep in mind that no form of Internet transmission or computer storage is completely safe. While we make every effort to protect Your Personal Data using commercially reasonable techniques, we cannot guarantee its total security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, any third-party sites or services, including their content, privacy policies, or practices.